1. The purpose of this policy
Flex Applications Sverige AB, 556616-1948, (below “our”, “we”, “us”, or “Flex Applications”) is a specialist company that develops competent and user-friendly systems for personnel administration and payroll management.
In this personal data policy, we describe how we and our affiliates collect, store, share, and process your personal data if you are; a visitor to our website, a contact person for a supplier company, our customer or partner, or if you apply for employment with us.
The Personal Data Policy does not describe how your personal data is processed in Flex Applications’ system solutions. If you have questions regarding this type of personal data processing, you should direct your inquiry to your employer, who is the personal data controller for this processing.
2. Your rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”, gives you certain rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, you do this by contacting us. If you wish to exercise these rights, we may require that you confirm your identity and/or provide us with information that leads to the possibility of identifying which data we process relating to you.
If you have concerns about how we have processed your personal data, you can report this to the relevant supervisory authority.
Your rights include:
• Erasure – You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we erase your personal data, for example, where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your approval (where applicable);
• Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct or update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Accessing your personal data – You have the right to be informed about and request access to the personal data we process about you. In the case you should ask us, we will confirm if we are processing your personal information, and if necessary, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information. If you need further copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for this;
• Restriction of processing – You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we temporarily or permanently cease the processing of all or some of your personal data. This can, for example, be relevant if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you or if you object against us;
• Objection to processing – You have the right, under certain conditions, to object to our processing of your personal data. You may object if Flex Applications bases the processing on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests and we do not have cogent legal reasons for the processing or use your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• Data portability – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data to transfer this personal data for usage in another party’s service; and
• Not being subject to automated decision-making – You have the right not to be subject to any decisions based solely on automated decision-making, where decisions would entail legal consequences for you or any other impact of similar character.
3. What personal data do we collect, how do we process it, and why?
Cookies are smaller files your web browser saves when you visit web pages. There are two main types of cookies, “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are only stored temporarily during your visit and are erased when you close your browser. Other cookies are stored and will recognize you when you revisit the web page. This information is important to us at Flex Applications for improving and adapting the website for our users.
If you don’t want cookies to be used, you can set your browser to automatically deny cookies or be informed about when a webpage contains cookies. Your web browser’s help section has more information on how to do this. If you deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website, and settings and logins may not be saved.
Contact information via the website
If you state that you wish to be contacted by us via our website, for example, by registering for our newsletter, signing up for our events, or filling in our interest/contact forms, you fill in your contact details.
When you choose to fill in your contact details this way, you give your consent to us to use them to send personally directed offers and information to you.
Flex Applications does not save your contact details for a longer time than we need to be able to contact you and we do not use them for other means than to market our services to you. You can, at any time, decline further direct marketing from Flex Applications.
For Flex Applications to be able to fulfill our agreements with our customers, we need to have information about them or the contact persons that will be contacted to manage the contractual relationship.
To be able to do this, we register and process your name, your contact information (for example, phone number and email address), and your position or title. The data is processed as long as you are a designated contact person for the company where you are employed. The processing will cease when you are no longer the contact person, or when the company where you are employed terminates the contractual relationship with Flex Applications.
Flex Applications also uses your information to market our services to the company where you are employed and to provide newsletters and other information regarding our system solutions. Flex Applications has a legitimate interest in marketing our services and providing news and other information regarding our system solutions to registered contact persons. You may, at any time, decline further direct marketing from Flex Applications.
When you apply for employment with Flex Applications, you need to provide some of your personal data in your application, such as, for example; name, contact information and CV, or other information that you voluntarily add to your application.
This information needs to be processed for Flex Applications to review your application. Flex Applications has a justified interest in reviewing potential employees, and the information is also required for setting up a potential employment contract with you. Flex Applications also has legal obligations to fulfill during application procedures, which require processing your personal data.
The information is processed by those who are responsible for the recruitment of the vacancy with Flex Applications. This is done with the purpose of deciding on employment.
Flex Applications saves the information you have entered into the application for the current application for two years. This is necessary to be able to manage potential claims that Flex Applications has not followed applicable legislation during the employment process. In such cases, the information is solely used for this purpose.
4. Safety and integrity
The privacy and safety of your personal data are very important to us. Therefore, Flex Applications takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction, or unintentional loss.
All our partners, employees, consultants, workers, and data managers that have access to and are associated with the processing of personal information, shall respect confidentiality for such personal information. Only those individuals who need access to your personal data to perform their work tasks have access to it.
5. Transfer of data
Flex Applications is the parent company of a corporate group that has a number of affiliates. All information that we collect or that you provide to us can be shared and processed by all Flex Applications’ corporate group companies. You can read more about Flex Applications’ affiliates and where they are located here
Flex Applications does not transfer your personal data to any other third party, but the technology suppliers that assist us with the functional development of FlexApplications.se and those who assist us with support, monitoring, and protection of our service environment have access to this information. The personal data will not leave the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. How do you contact us?
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data or want to exercise your rights according to this policy or current data protection regulation, you may contact us by:
• Sending a message to GDPR@flexapplications.se;
• Calling us via our switchboard +46 (0) 19 10 39 15; or
• Contacting us at the following address:
702 11 Örebro
Flex Applications updates this Integrity policy to reflect potential changes in our use of your personal information. We can also make necessary changes to follow changes in applicable law or legal requirements. We encourage you to review the Integrity policy regularly to receive information on how we use your personal information.
This version of the policy is established on 2021-09-09.