All the latest news from Flex, mixed with inspiration, articles and customer interviews.
Choose a category
Flex Applications Launches E-signing Through Scrive6 December, 2022
Flex Applications has the pleasure of welcoming Scrive as a new partner for e-signing. With this new integration to Scrive, you as an employer can digitalize and automate the management of contracts and other documents – and get a simple, secure, and effective process for all parties involved.
As a manager, you quickly extract tailor-made employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, forms, and other essential documents in the HR system Flex HRM Employee. After this, you can send the document for e-signing through a seamless connection to Scrive’s cloud service. This way, you have the signature in a snap, without the need for an in-person meeting.
Authentication Increases Security
All parties work in the same interface and can access their documents wherever they are. For increased security, you have the choice of asking for authentication through BankID or other e-identification from the recipient before they can open a document. As a manager, you have an overview of both ongoing and signed documents – so that you always are in control of statuses. You can also set automatic notifications and reminders for those who are supposed to sign.
Linda Tesell, Product Manager at Flex Applications, welcomes the new collaboration
– We have seen an increase in employers who request digital solutions that accelerates the process with contracts and other essential documents. This is why we are very pleased to welcome Scrive as a partner and be able to offer our users an effortless and secure way of managing the signing process directly in Flex HRM Employee.
Victor Wrede, CEO at Scrive, also looks forward to the collaboration with Flex Applications:
– We are happy and proud that Flex Applications has chosen Scrive for e-signing and identification. Together we create a digital HR function and help more people to deliver better customer and user experiences, he says.
Simplifies Work for Managers, HR, and Co-workers
Digital management from start to finish benefits the whole organization:
– Better employee experience
– Streamlined process for managers and administrators
– All documents and agreements gathered in one place – and accessible wherever you are
– Safe authentication solutions minimize the risk of unauthorized access
– Automated reminders simplify collaborations
Are You Ready for Smarter Contract Management? Contact Us!
To get going with e-signing through Scrive, you will need Flex HRM Employee with the module for e-signing (provided by Flex with no additional cost). You also need to sign a separate agreement with Scrive. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Ready to get going with Scrive? Read more about how you get started with three simple steps, and send your notification of interest here.
Scrive was founded in 2010 and quickly became a leader in digitalization. Today, companies worldwide rely on Scrive to automate their document and agreement processes with solutions powered by electronic signature and identification.
Scrive guides businesses of all sizes through onboarding and signing processes, driving customer experience, security, compliance, and data quality. Headquartered in Stockholm, Scrive is backed by Vitruvian Partners and has over 200 employees.